Sponsoring the Calgary .NET User Group
Who Are We?
The Calgary .NET User Group is a local association that organizes events and activities to provide software professionals with cutting-edge information about Microsoft .NET and related technoliges. The user group is run by volunteers and has been around since November 2004 in its current form. It is a member of the International .NET User Group Association (INETA), which has almost 800 similar member associations worldwide.
Our membership includes developers and architects working with .NET, both professionally and as a hobby. Membership and attendance of events is completely free. A typical event will draw approximately 50-60 members.
Becoming a Sponsor?
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the Calgary .Net User Group and supporting the .Net development community within Calgary.
For our monthly gatherings, our sponsorship model works on a per event basis as follows:
Amount: $350 per event.
For that, you will get:
1) Your companies name/logo on the user group web site for that event and on our event history page.
2) Your companies name and link to companies web site will be included in our emails about the event you are sponsoring.
3) You have the option of making a 5 minute presentation to our attendees prior to the main speaker presenting.
4) You can distribute pre-approved pamphlets, literature, etc at the event (provided by you).
5) You can display Signs/Corporate logos displayed at the event (provided by you).
The money collected from event sponsorship is used to fund user group operations (including providing food for attendees of our events, web site, possibly booking event space, etc). Monies are deposited into the Calgary .Net User Group bank account.
Our user group is usually fortunate enough to have some an organization allow us to use space in their building for our events. If this is the case for an event you are sponsoring, the user group will make mention of the organization donating the space in its announcements prior to the sponsors 5 minute presentation.
If your organization would like to sponsor our user group or work out a custom sponsorship arrangement, please contact us.